North Dulwich Tennis Club operates under the aegis of a company limited by guarantee (North Dulwich Lawn Tennis Club Limited, Company number 11266930), incorporated in England and Wales and governed by its articles of association and club rules. All members of the club are members of the company.
The Club’s Management Committee is elected from adult members of the club and has responsibility for the management of the Club and its rules and policies.
Members of the Club must abide by the rules of the club including the below (please click on the title of each policy to download):
- NDLTC’s Code of Conduct Policy reflects the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA’s) code of conduct for member organisations.
- NDLTC’s Safeguarding Policy sets out NDLTC’s commitment to prioritising the well-being of children and adults at risk and promoting safeguarding in our club at all times. This includes the contact details of our Welfare Officer and information about how to report a safeguarding concern.
- NDLTC’s Whistleblowing Policy which outlines how to report concerns and where to go for advice.
- NDLTC’s Diversity and Inclusion Policy which sets out NDLTC’s commitment to safe and inclusive standards.
- NDLTC’s Changing Room Policy outlines NDLTC’s policy on the club’s changing facilities.
- NDLTC’s Anti-Bullying Policy outlines how to report concerns on bullying and how we will deal with such matters
- NDLTC’s Safe Recruitment Policy sets out the LTA guidelines on recruitment
- NDLTC’s Online Safety and Communication Policy outlines how NDLTC uses social media and the procedures for doing so
- NDLTC’s Photography and Filming Best Practice Guidance supplements the LTA photography policy