The NDLTC Club Championships are back for 2020. For members competing in the Championships, please click here for your upcoming fixtures so you can arrange your matches. Click here for the order of play.
Finals day is planned for Saturday 10th October 2020.
Please find below a reminder of the rules:
1. Winning player/team is responsible for inputting the scores into ‘MyCourts’. The winning team gets 3 points, the losing team gets 1.
Please also forward the scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The box league format is best of 11 games and must be played within one hour.
3.If you email someone for the second time to arrange a match, please copy the allocated captain into it on the championship email address shown above. Failure to reply to the second email within 7 days will result in an automatic walkover. This rule will be rigorously applied this year – no exceptions.
Captains for each category:
Men’s: Gerry Howell
Men’s doubles: Harry Collins
Ladies singles: Laura Ansell
Ladies doubles: Lisa Muten
Mixed doubles: Kirsty Sanders
Men’s 55+: Ian Hirst
4. Matches need to be played within the deadlines. No extension will be given.
5. Players in the competition are allowed to book two weeks in advance but ONLY for championship matches.
6. To book matches 14 days in advance, please email email@example.com with day, time and players.
|Round Robin 1||20-Jul|
|Round Robin 2||12-Aug|